2020 Winner of The Krill Prize for Excellence in Scientific Research - Awarded for my work on Efficient Circuits and Systems Design for Electronic Chips
2020 Rector's Prize for Scientific Innovation - Awarded for my scientific achievements in the year 2018
2020 The Cadence Academic Network Master Thesis Award for EDA 2020 - Awarded to Mr. Or Maltabashi
2020 Maccabim Foundation Scholarship for PhD Studies - Awarded to Mr. Or Maltabashi
2020 Ministry of Science and Technology Award for Advancing Women in Academia-Industry - Awarded to Ms. Odem Harel
2019 BIU Teaching Excellence Award
2018 BIU President's Scholarship for PhD Studies - Awarded to Mr. Roman Golman for academic years 2019-23
2018 Ministry of Science and Technology Award for MSc Studies - Awarded to Ms. Shani Cohen Tzemach for academic years 2018-19
2017 - Katz Scholarship for Research Students in the Sciences - Awarded to Mr. Robert Giterman
2016 - CDNLive Best Paper Award - for “FD-SOI Standard cell characterization with Cadence Liberate”
2016 - Lev-Zion Scholarship - Awarded to Mr. Robert Giterman
2016 - MOST Travel Grant - Awarded to Mr. Robert Giterman
2015 - HiPEAC Paper Award - for “Mitigating the impact of faults in unreliable memories for error-resilient applications”
2014 - Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for Foreign Students
• Post-Doctoral fellowship at EPFL during 2014.
2010–2013 - Kreitman Foundation Scholarship
• Four-year fellowship for PhD Studies from the Kreitman Foundation at BGU.
2013 - Intel Prize
• Prize presented by Intel for excellence in academic studies and achievement.
2012 - Rector’s Prize for Academic Excellence
• Top award in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at BGU.
2012 - Wolf Foundation Prize for Research Excellence
• National award given out by the Wolf Foundation.
2011–2012 - BGU Outstanding Project Award
• Prize presented by Ben-Gurion University for project performed outside the required ac-tivities of an employee.
• Top prize awarded for developing and implementing the “VLSI Wiki” – a system for information preservation and process enhancement.
2012 - Teaching Excellence Recognition
• Awarded for the 2010-11 school year by the Electrical and Computer Engineering Depart-ment at Ben-Gurion University.
2011 - Teaching Excellence Recognition
• Awarded for the 2009-10 school year by the Electrical and Computer Engineering Depart-ment at Ben-Gurion University.
2010 - Yitzhak Ben Ya’akov HaCohen Excellence Scholarship
• MSc award from the Yitzhak Ben-Ya’akov HaCohen fund.