- Yifat Manzor - Amalgamated Codes for Multi-Level Flash Memory, 2013.
- Yaara Neumeier - Robust Codes for Protection from Fault Attacks, 2013.
- Ariel Burg - Design and Functional Testing of Digital Systems with Unknown Functionality, 2013.
- Igor Shumsky - Security-Oriented Encoding of Robust Codes for Non-Uniformly Distributed Words, 2014.
- **Nir Adamaty - Constructions of asymptotically optimal robust codes, 2016
- *Dudi Sternberg - The effect of aging on the immunity of cryptographic modules against power attacks (since 2014)
- Hilla Rabii – Security oriented codes
- *David Zooker – Optical fault injection
- *Yaniv Bodner - Pass Transistor Logic (PTL) for crypto core design
- Batya Karp – Hardware security (since 2017)
- *Maoz Vicentowski – Hardware security (since 2017)
- *Or Ohev Shalom – SNR Analysis in CPA attacks (since 2018)
- *Elkoni Matan – Side channel attacks and countermeasures (since 2018)
- Shai Yemini – Two dimensional fuzzy extractors and codes (since 2018)
- Yaara Neumeier - Codes For Reliable and Secure Hardware Systems
- *Itamar Levi - Increasing the Security of Hardware Designs against Side-Channel Attacks
- *Moshe Avital - Randomized Multi Topology Logic (RMTL) against Differential Power Analysis
* Supervision with Prof. Alex Fish, Faculty of Engineering, BIU
** Supervision with Prof. Simon Litsyn, School of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University