M. G. Karpovsky, R.S. Stankovic, J. T. Astola, "Spectral Logic and Its Applications for the Design of Digital Devices," John Wiley&Sons, 595 pages, 2008. (Critically reviewed the entire manuscript)
Guest editor, Special issue "Hardware Security" to be published in Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications (2016).
Reviewer for Journals, Conferences and book chapters:
IEEE transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems
IEEE Transactions on Computers
IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems-I
IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems-II
IEEE Trans. on VLSI
Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers
Multiple-valued Logic and Soft Computing Journal
IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory
Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE)
Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design (DSD)
International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic
IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS)
Progress in Representation of Boolean Functions, T. Sasao and J.T. Butler (ed.)
International Workshop on Boolean Problems (program committee)
OSADE'19: 10th International Workshop on Constructive Side-Channel Analysis and Secure Design 2019 (program committee)
Organization of scientific conferences
- Co-organizer, BIU-TSMC conference, 2018.
- Co-organizer, BIU-IMEC conference, 2018.
- Co-organizer, IEEEI Eilat 2018, Workshop on Emerging Circuits and Systems.
- Organizer of special Session on Asynchronous Circuit Design for Security, 2nd IEEE International Verification and Security Workshop (IVSW), 2017
- Co-organizer, BIU-IMEC conference, 2016
- Co-organizer, Dagstuhl Seminar on "Hardware Security" Schloss Dagstuhl in Germany May 16 to May 20, 2016.
Membership in International organizations
- Management committee member in COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) Action IC1204 - Trustworthy Manufacturing and Utilization of Secure Devices.
- IEEE member