statistical machine learning and deep learning algorithms
My research deals with developing and analyzing efficient and effective machine learning and deep learning algorithms and applying these algorithms to a large variety of applications such as computer vision, signal processing, medical image processing, speech processing, and natural language processing.
Recent Deep Learning Publications:
- Calibration of medical imaging classification systems with weight scaling, Lior Frenkel and Jacob Goldberger, MICCAI, 2022.
- Long context question answering via supervised contrastive learning, Avi Caciularu, Ido Dagan, Jacob Goldberger and Arman Cohan, NAACL, 2022.
- A proposition-level clustering approach for multi-document summarization, Ori Ernst, Avi Caciularu, Ori Shapira, Ramakanth Pasunuru, Mohit Bansal, Jacob Goldberger and Ido Dagan, NAACL , 2022.
- Class-based attention mechanism for chest radiograph multi-label categorization, David Sriker, Hayit Greenspan and Jacob Goldberger, ISBI, 2022.
- Adaptation of a multisite network to a new clinical site via batch-normalization similarity, Shira Kasten Serlin, Jacob Goldberger and Hayit Greenspan, ISBI, 2022.
- Network calibration by temperature scaling based on the predicted confidence, Lior Frenkel and Jacob Goldberger, EUSIPCO, 2022.
I'm a member of the Bar-Ilan Data Science Institute.
My Erdös Number is 2.