Faculty of Engineering
Bar Ilan University, Israel
jacob.goldberger at biu.ac.il
statistical machine learning and deep learning algorithms
My research deals with developing and analyzing efficient and effective machine learning and deep learning algorithms and applying these algorithms to a large variety of applications such as computer vision, signal processing, medical image processing, speech processing, and natural language processing.
My Google Scholar page, DBLP page and CV
Recent Deep Learning Publications:
- Calibration of medical imaging classification systems with weight scaling, Lior Frenkel and Jacob Goldberger, MICCAI, 2022.
- Long context question answering via supervised contrastive learning, Avi Caciularu, Ido Dagan, Jacob Goldberger and Arman Cohan, NAACL, 2022.
- A proposition-level clustering approach for multi-document summarization, Ori Ernst, Avi Caciularu, Ori Shapira, Ramakanth Pasunuru, Mohit Bansal, Jacob Goldberger and Ido Dagan, NAACL , 2022.
- Class-based attention mechanism for chest radiograph multi-label categorization, David Sriker, Hayit Greenspan and Jacob Goldberger, ISBI, 2022.
- Adaptation of a multisite network to a new clinical site via batch-normalization similarity, Shira Kasten Serlin, Jacob Goldberger and Hayit Greenspan, ISBI, 2022.
- Network calibration by temperature scaling based on the predicted confidence, Lior Frenkel and Jacob Goldberger, EUSIPCO, 2022.
I'm a member of the Bar-Ilan Data Science Institute.
My Erdös Number is 2.