I am looking for excellent graduate students (towards PhD or Masters degree) that are interested in the general field of coding theory and distributed computations. Students should have a strong mathematical background and motivation to get involved in the front line of research in the above fields.
Contact me by mail for further details.
- Eden Fargion (M.Sc., 2020-present)
- Manuj Mukherjee (postdoc, 2020-present)
- David Peled (Research Assistant, 2019-2020)
- Amit Segev (2018-2020), joint with Prof. Leshem
- Yagel Ashkenazi (Research Assistant, 2018-2019)
- Siddharth V. Iyer (Short term visitor from BITS Pilani, 2017)