My main interest is in communication systems and coding theory in distributed frameworks.
In particular, I'm mostly interested in coding for interactive communication systems:
- Interactive Coding for two-party protocols: rate, noise-resilience and efficiency
- Interactive Coding over various types of channels: erasure channels, feedback channels, channels with insertions and deletions
- Adaptive interactive coding protocols
- Privacy vs. Error Correction in the interactive setting
- Multiparty interactive coding protocols:
- rate vs. topology
- coding for distributed systems
Other than interactive coding and distributed computation, my research involves questions in blockchain technologies and crypto-currencies, data-streams, cryptography, and quantum cryptography.
I am grateful to the US-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) for funding my grant proposal
"Secure Multi-Party Computation Over Noisy Networks"
through grant No. 2020277 (2021-2025), joint with Prof. V. Zikas and Prof. C. Hazay.
I am grateful to the Israel Science Foundation (ISF) for funding my grant proposal
"Coding for Interactive Communication: Fundamental Problems and Applications"
through grant No. 1078/17 (2017-2021).
- PODC 2021 (PC member)
- ITCS 2020 (PC member)