Technical and Management Staff:
- Yehuda Rudin – General Manager
- Yoav Weizmann – Head of the Security, Reliability and Inspection Lab
- Noa Edri – Circuits and Systems lab manager and SOC Verification & design engineer
- Yonatan Shoshan – SOC lab technical leader
- Shawn Ruby – CAD director
- Nataly Azankot - Operations and Logistics Manager
- Slava Yuzhaninov – Design & verification engineer
- Yehuda Kra - SOC Lab
- Tzachi Noy - SOC Lab
- Rinat Breuer - SOC Lab
- Assaf Pollok - SOC Lab
- Avi Chelly - Lab Engineer
- Yuval Ninyo - Lab Engineer Assistant
- Idan Itzikovich - Lab Engineer Assistant
- Clara Korn - Academic Assistant
- Shir Hochwald Liber, Post Ph.D student -Using hardware tools to analyze micro and nanofluidic systems
- Yonatan Shoshan, Ph.D student - Quantum Computing
- Noa Edri, Ph.D student - Using hardware tools to analyze systems and biological circuits
- David Zooker, Ph.D student – Advanced Topics in Hardware Security
- Netanel Shavit, Ph.D student -Design with Dual Mode Logic in Nanoscale Technology Nodes
- Zafrir Levy, Ph.D student - Quantum Computing
- Dotan Sokolov, Ph.D student - Quantum Computing
- Inbal Stanger, Ph.D student - Dual Mode Logic
- Eldar Cohen, M.Sc student - Dual Mode Logic
- Yuval Ninyo, M.Sc student - Image Sensor
- Ido Assaf, M.Sc student - Dual Mode Logic
- Yehuda Rudin, M.Sc student - Hardware Security
- Noam Roknian, M.Sc student - Quantum Computing
- Matan Elkoni, M.Sc student -Cryptographic Circuits
Countermeasure against Power Analysis Attack by Local Power Regulators
- Shai Yemini, M.Sc student - Deception-oriented hardware security technique for prevention of information leakage from hardware-based cryptographic systems
- Boris Lichterov (currently with BGU), Measurements of complex high speed and secured systems
- Pascal Meinerzhagen (currently with Intel Labs, Portland), Nanoscaled memory design.
- Yoav Weizman, (currently with BIU) Hardware Security
- Ramiro Taco, Post Ph.D student - Energy Efficient Digital Design
- Adam Teman (currently faculty member at BIU), Power reduction in large arrays (graduated in 2013).
- Robert Giterman, Ph.D student - Memories
- Moshe Avital, Ph.D student – Hardware Security
- Itamar Levi, Ph.D student – Hardware Security
- Erez Tadmor, Ph.D student – Time of Flight Image Sensors
- Inbal Stanger, M.Sc student - DML
- Matan Assaf, M.Sc student - Neuromorphic 4CAPD applications and implementations
- Yaron Cohen, M.Sc student - Sensors for Space applications
- Or Ohev Shalom, M.Sc student - Analysis and Modeling of Algorithmic Noise in the Context of Power Analysis Attacks
- Netanel Shavit, M.Sc student – Dual Mode Logic
- David Zooker, M.Sc student – Hardware Security
- Yaniv Bodner, M.Sc student – Hardware Security
- Amit Kazimirsky (currently with Intel), Design and Implementation of eDRAMs (graduated in 2016)
- Noa Edri (currently with BIU), Data Retention Voltage in low power SRAM memories (graduated in 2015) .
- Anatoli Mordechay (currently with Analog Value), ROIC for MRAM arrays (graduated in 2015).
- Slava Yushaninov (currently with BIU), Alternative logic families for energy efficient designs (graduated in 2015).
- Lior Moyal (currently with Apple), Algorithms for design with DML logic (graduated in 2015).
- Ori Bass (currently with BIU) , Memristive devices for Logic and Memory Implementation (graduated in 2014).
- Roman Buzilo (currently in industry), Active Teg Array System (graduated in 2014)
- Robert Giterman (currently with BIU), Low Power e-DRAM arrays (graduated in 2014).
- Itamar Levi (currently with BIU), Design and Implementation of Energy Efficient Dual Mode Logic (graduated in 2013).
- Hadar Dagan (currently with AMD), Low-power low-cost and DPA-secured passive RFID tags (graduated in 2013).
- Asaf Kizerman (currently with Intel) , Low power Dual Mode Logic (DML) (graduated in2011).
- Idan Shwartz (currently with MOD), Low voltage asynchronous logic (graduated in 2011).
- Janna Mezhibovsky (currently with Micron), Dynamic Analysis of low voltage SRAM arrays (graduated in 2011).
- Sagi Fisher (currently with Broadcom), Ultra low power subthreshold digital circuits (graduated in 2010).
- Adam Teman (currently faculty member at BIU), Power reduction in large arrays (graduated in 2010).
Team members 2014:
Team members 2015:
Team members 2018:
Team members 2020: