Most Recent Patents
- Zehavi E. and Herzlich D., " Cellular network service over WLAN ," US Patent Office, Patent # 7,613,171 , Nov. 2009.
- Zehavi, E., Ginsburg B., Shalev R., Xudong Z., "GFSK receiver," US Patent Office, Patent # 7,239,675, July 2007.
- Nevo R., Zhao X., Shindelman D., Vakulenk M., Zehavi E., "Multi-wireless network configurable behavior," US Patent Office, Patent # 7,193,965 March 2007.
- Zehavi E., Nevo R., "Wireless apparatus having a transceiver equipped to support multiple wireless communication protocols," US Patent Office, Patent # 6,990,082, January 2006.
- Zehavi E., "Wirelessnetwork with enhanced data rate," US Patent Office, Patent # 6,928,123, August 2005.
- Nevo R., Zehavi E., Gilmore R. P., Monello B. A., "Wireless apparatus interference avoidance/resolution method and apparatuses," US Patent Office, Patent # 6,928,266, August 2005.
- Zehavi E., "Wireless apparatus having multiple coordinated transceivers for multiple wireless communication protocols," US Patent Office, Patent # 6,894,988, May 2005.
- Zehavi E., Gilmore R. P., Wentworth R., Gilb J, "Active cancelation of a wireless coupled transmit signal," US Patent Office, Patent # 6,745,018, June 2004.
- 08. Nevo R., Zehavi E., Monello B., Ginosar R., "Multiple wireless communication protocol methods and apparatuses," US Patent Office, Patent # 6,600,726, July 2003.
- Zehavi E., Bettesh I., "Wireless receiver with anti-jamming," US Patent Office, Patent Application # 20030054755, March 20, 2003.
Use search engine (inventor name 1: Zehavi , inventor name 2: Ephraim)
- Downloading of any paper is permitted for personal use only.
- Permission to reprint / republish this material for advertising or promotional
purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to
servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other
works must be obtained from the author(s) and the respective publisher.
- Copyright and all other rights therein are retained by authors or by other
- All persons downloading this information are expected to adhere to the terms
and constraints invoked by each publisher and author's
- In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission
of the copyright holder.