- Boris Rozenberg and Mor Weiss. Complex Format-Preserving Encryption Scheme.
- Mor Weiss and Daniel Wichs. Is There An Oblivious RAM Lower Bound For Online Read? In Journal of Cryptology.
- Carmit Hazay, Muthu Venkitasubramaniam, and Mor Weiss. ZK-PCPs from Leakage-Resilient Secret Sharing. In ITC, 2021.
- Carmit Hazay, Muthu Venkitasubramaniam, and Mor Weiss. The Price of Active Security in Cryptographic Protocols. In EUROCRYPT, 2020.
- Adi Akavia, Hayim Shaul, Mor Weiss, and Zohar Yakhini. Linear-Regression on Packed Encrypted Data in the Two-Server Model. In WAHC, 2019.
- Elette Boyle, Justin Holmgren, and Mor Weiss. Permuted Puzzles and Cryptographic Hardness. In TCC, 2019.
- Ariel Hamlin, Justin Holmgren, Mor Weiss, and Daniel Wichs. Fully Homomorphic Encryption for RAMs. In CRYPTO, 2019.
- Ariel Hamlin, Rafail Ostrovsky, Mor Weiss, and Daniel Wichs. Private Anonymous Data Access. In EUROCRYPT, 2019.
- Mor Weiss and Daniel Wichs. Is There An Oblivious RAM Lower Bound For Online Read? In TCC, 2018.
- Ariel Hamlin, abhi shelat, Mor Weiss and Daniel Wichs. Multi-Key Searchable Encryption, Revisited. In PKC, 2018.
- Daniel Genkin, Yuval Ishai, and Mor Weiss. How to Construct a Leakage-Resilient (Stateless) Trusted Party. In TCC, 2017.
- Daniel Genkin, Yuval Ishai, and Mor Weiss. Binary AMD Circuits from Secure Multiparty Computation. In TCC-B, 2016.
- Yuval Ishai, Mor Weiss, and Guang Yang. Making the Best of a Leaky Situation: Zero-Knowledge PCPs from Leakage-Resilient Circuits. In TCC-A, 2016.
- Mor Weiss, Boris Rozenberg, and Muhammad Barham. Practical Solutions For Format-Preserving Encryption. In W2SP, 2015.
- Yuval Ishai and Mor Weiss. Probabilistically Checkable Proofs of Proximity with Zero-Knowledge. In TCC, 2014.
- Yuval Ishai, Amit Sahai, Michael Viderman, and Mor Weiss. Zero-Knowledge LTCs and Their Applications. In RANDOM, 2013.
- Elette Boyle, Justin Holmgren, Fermi Ma, and Mor Weiss. On the Security of Doubly Efficient PIR. Cryptology ePrint Archive.