A PhD/postdoc position is available in Tomer Kalisky’s lab at the Faculty of Engineering in Bar-Ilan University.
We are a multidisciplinary group studying cancer biology using single cell genomics and next generation sequencing.
The successful candidate will use next generation sequencing technologies to discover new biomarkers for cancer stem cells.
- A recent BSc/MSc/PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, biotechnology, biophysics, bioengineering, molecular biology or a related field.
- Strong computational background.
- Background in genomics is a plus.
- Average grades above 90.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated, responsible, and independent, with ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
Candidates who wish to join our lab to pursue a PhD or a postdoc please send a CV and names of two references to Tomer Kalisky at: firstname.lastname@example.org