2nd Microelectronics Olympiad of Israel
(1st stage of International Microelectronics Olympiad of Armenia)
<<< The registration is CLOSED >>>
The Microelectronics Olympiad of Israel aims to spotlight Israel's brightest and most talented young engineers under the age of 30. The competition is organized by the Faculty of Engineering at Bar-Ilan University to bring together, promote, and inspire the future generation the microelectronics and semiconductors field in Israel.
|09:45 – 10:00||Welcome notes by Prof. Alex Fish|
|10:00 – 12:00||Phase one exam|
|12:00 – 13:00||Break|
|13:00 – 13:15||Announcement of phase two competitors|
|13:15 – 15:00||Visit of Nanotechnology Center and Faculty of Engineering labs|
|15:00 – 15:30||Awards|
|13:15 – 14:15||Phase two exam|
>> MAP <<
The event is held as a part of the first stage of 9th Annual International Microelectronics Olympiad of Armenia.
Goals of the Microelectronics Olympiad:
- Stimulate further development of microelectronics in Israel
- Recognize and inspire young, talented engineers
- Increase interest in microelectronics among young specialists
- Create a community of young specialists involved in µ-electronics
The topics of the Olympiad:
- Digital IC Design and Testing
- Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design and Testing
- Semiconductor Devices and Technology
- Mathematical and Algorithmic Issues of EDA
The 2nd Microelectronics Olympiad of Israel will be held on 13th of May 2014 at the Faculty of Engineering building (Bar-Ilan University), starting at 10:00 AM.