statistical machine learning and deep learning algorithms
|My research deals with developing and analyzing efficient and effective machine learning and deep learning algorithms, and applying these algorithms to a large variety of applications such as computer vision, signal processing, medical image processing, speech processing, and natural language processing.|
Recent Deep Learning Publications:
- Multilingual word translation using auxiliary languages. Hagai Taitelbaum, Gal Chechik and Jacob Goldberger, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2019.
- A multi-pairwise extension of procrustes analysis for multilingual word translation. Hagai Taitelbaum, Gal Chechik and Jacob Goldberger, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2019.
- Precise detection in densely packed scenes. Eran Goldman, Roei Herzig, Aviv Eisenschtat, Jacob Goldberger and Tal Hassner, IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019. data and code
- Aligning vector-spaces with noisy supervised lexicon. Noa Yehezkel Lubin, Jacob Goldberger and Yoav Goldberg, North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL), 2019.
- A soft STAPLE algorithm combined with anatomical knowledge. Eytan Kats, Jacob Goldberger and Hayit Greenspan, International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), 2019.
I'm a member of the Bar-Ilan Data Science Institute.
My Erdös Number is 2.