- S. Gannot, M. Haardt, W. Kellermann, and P. Willett, "Introduction to the issue on acoustic source localization and tracking in dynamic real-life scenes," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 3-7, 2019.
- Sven Nordholm, Thushara D. Abhayapala, Simon Doclo, Sharon Gannot, Patrick A. Naylor and Ivan Tashev,Special Issue on Microphone Arrays, July 2010.
- Jingdong Chen, Sharon Gannot and Jacob Benesty, Part H: Speech Enhancement, In "Springer Handbook of Speech Processing", editors-in-chief Jacob Benesty, Yiteng (Arden) Huang, M. MohanSondhi. Springer. Nov., 2007.
- Philipos C. Loizou, Israel Cohen, Sharon Gannot, Kuldip Paliwal, Special Issue on Speech Enhancement, Elsevier, Speech Communication, June, 2007.
- Sharon Gannot, Jacob Benesty, Jörg Bitzer, Israel Cohen, Simon Doclo, Rainer Martin, Sven Nordholm, Special Issue on Advances in Multi-Microphone Speech Processing, Journal on Applied Signal Processing, Apr., 2006.
- S. Gannot, V. Avrin, B. Schwartz, D. Levin, and P. Tandeitnik, "Advanced lab in Signal Processing based on TMS6713® and Simulink©". Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel, Oct. 2004, revised Feb. 2013 (in Hebrew).