- Elior Hadad, "Speaker Localization and Separation".
Start: Apr. 2017.
- Shmulik Markovich-Golan, "Algorithms for Speech Processing". Start: Mar. 2013.
- Yochai Yemini. "Audio-Visual Processing", Co-supervisor Ethan Fetaya, Start: Oct. 2019.
- Renana Opochinsky (Kleinman). "Deep Learning Methods for Signal Processing," Co-supervisor Gal Chechik, Start: Apr. 2018.
- Yaron Laufer, "Bayesian Methods in Speech Processing", Start: Oct. 2017.
- Shlomi Chazan, Deep Learning Methods for Speech Enhancement.
Co-supervisor: Jacob Goldberger, Start: Oct. 2015.
- Bracha Laufer, Manifold Learning Methods for Speech Processing (direct track). Co-supervisor: Ronen Talmon, Technion, Start: Oct. 2013.
- Ayal Schwartz. "Deep Learning Methods for Beamforming, Start Oct. 2019.
- Aviad Eisenberg. "Speaker Separation" , Start Oct. 2018.
- Avital Bross. "Multi-speaker Localization on Manifold", Start Oct. 2018.
- Hodaya Hammer. "Deep Learning Methods for Speech Enhancement," Start Apr. 2018.
- Koby Wiseberg, "Speaker Tracking," Start: Oct. 2017.
- Nilli Cohen, "Speech Dereverberation," Start: Oct. 2017.
- Yosef Soussana, "Bayesian Speaker Localization," Start: Feb. 2017.
- David Levin, Distributed Algorithms for Microphone Arrays. May
- E.A.P. Habets, "Speech Processing". Feb. 2007-Jan. 2009.
- Dani Cherkassky, Robust Speech Processing using Ad- Hoc Microphone Arrays.Graduation: Feb. 2019.
- Yuval Dorfan, Distributed Localization and Tracking of Acoustic Sources. Graduation: Sep. 2018.
- Boaz Schwartz, Derverberation Methods for Binaural Hearing (direct track). Co-supervisor: E.A.P. Habets (FAU, Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany). Graduation: May 2018.
- Ofer Schwartz, Multi-microphone Derverberation Algorithms. Co-supervisor: E.A.P. Habets (FAU, Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany). Graduation: Mar. 2018.
- David Levin, Speech processing using Acoustic Vector Sensors (direct track). Co-supervisor: E.A.P. Habets (FAU, Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany).Graduation: Mar. 2018.
- Elior Hadad, "Speech Processing for Hearing Aids". Graduation: Jun. 2016.
- Shmulik Markovich-Golan, "Speech Processing using Distributed Microphone Networks". Additional supervisor: Israel Cohen (Technion-IIT). Graduation: Aug. 2013.
- Ronen Talmon, "Supervised Speech Processing Based on Geometric Analysis".
Co-supervisor: Israel Cohen (Technion-IIT). Graduation: July, 2011.
- E.A.P. Habets, "Single- and Multi-Microphone Speech Dereverberation using Spectral Enhancement."
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Ir. J.W.M. Bergmans (T.U. Eindhoven), co-supervisor: Dr. Ir. P.C.W. Sommen (T.U. Eindhoven). Graduation Jun., 2007.
- Maya Veisman, "Simultaneous Room Geometry Inference and Speaker Localization," Graduation: Jan. 2020.
- Ori Ernest, Speech Enhancement using Generative Adversarial Network. Graduation: May 2019.
- Natan David, Room Classication from Reverberant Speech using Relative Transfer Function. Graduation: May 2019.
- Anna Baranov, Microphone Array Processing on Multiple Devices, Graduation: Mar. 2018.
- Tamar Marom-Shalev, Wireless Acoustic Sensor Networks: Combined Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Adaptive Beamforming. Graduation: Nov. 2017.
- Yossi Daniel, Speaker Localization Using Sparsity, Start: Oct. 2013. Co-supervisor: Hagit Messer (Open University, Israel). Graduation: Aug. 2016.
- Shlomi Chazan, Deep Learning Methods for Speech Enhancement. Co-supervisor: Jacob Goldberger, Graduation: Oct. 2015.
- Boaz Castro, Speech Dereverberation using Subspace Methods. Graduation: Oct. 2015.
- Yochay Yeminy, "Single Microphone Speech Separation".
Co-supervisors: Yossi Keller. Graduation: Oct., 2011.
- Ofer Schwartz, "Concurrent Speech Localization". Start: Sep. 2011.
- Livnat Ehrenberg, "Performance Bounds on MIMO tracking systems".
Co-supervisor: Amir Leshem. Graduation: Aug. 2011.
- Avinoam Levi, "Speaker Localization using Particle filters".
Graduation Summa Cum Laude: May 2011.
- Shmulik Markovich, "Multichannel Eigenspace Beamforming in a Reverberant Noisy Environment with Multiple Interfering Speech Signals".
Additional supervisor: Israel Cohen (Technion-IIT). Graduation: Oct. 2008.
- Gal Reuven, "Dual Transfer Function Generalized Sidelobe Canceller and Application to Joint Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation".
Additional supervisor: Israel Cohen (Technion-IIT). Graduation: Jan. 2006.
- Tsvi G. Dvorkind, "Speaker Localization in a Reverberant and Noisy Environment". Graduation Summa Cum Laude, Nov. 2003.
- Zahi Elbaz, Bayesian Methods for Speech Enhancement in dynamic and Reverberant Enviroments, Co-supervisor: Yaron Laufer, Graduation: Jun. 2020.
- Itai Druker,A Bayesian Framework for Blind Adaptive Beamforming, Co-supervisor: Yaron Laufer, Graduation: Apr. 2020.
- Aviel Adler, Project, A Weighted Multichannel Wiener Filter and its Decomposition to LCMV Beamformer and Postfilter for Source Separation and Noise Reduction.
Co-supervisor: Ofer Schwartz, Graduation: Nov. 2017.